In Exoplanets, players will use their terraforming skills to create planet interdependencies, which will provide valuable resources. These resources will allow players to create new life on the planets’ surfaces, and help them to evolve those life forms into new species. While developing the solar system, players will also obtain space tiles which will allow them to influence planets, possibly making the game easier for themselves or more difficult for their opponents.
Eventually the available collectible energy of the star will be depleted, signaling the end of the game. A player wins by having the most Creation Points after the star is depleted. Points are gained for the creation and development of life on planets and for the execution of unique goals that are discovered and achieved during the game.
● 8 Page Full Color Rulebook
● 31 Punchboard Planet Tiles
● 39 Punchboard Space Tiles
● 68 Punchboard Effects Tokens
● 1 Punchboard Star Tile
● 3 Puncbhoard Special Effects Tiles
● 16 Wooden Effects Markers
● 80 Plastic Resource Markers
● 24 Wooden Life Markers
● 16 Wooden Species Markers
● 4 Player Reference Cards
● 1 Cloth Space Bag
Exoplanets: Great Expanse
The Great Expanse is an expansion for Exoplanets that brings the wonders and mystery of Gravity, strange Stars, Deep Space – with 16 new Space Tiles – and even bits to add a 5th explorer to your games. Feel free to add any or all of these modules to your travels and expand your horizons!
● 4 Page Full Color Rulebook
● 4 new Punchboard Star Tiles
● 1 Punchboard Gravity Tile
● 20 Plastic Gravity Markers
● 16 Vast Space Tiles
● 6 Wooden Life Markers
● 4 Wooden Species Markers
Compounded is a game about building chemical compounds through careful management of elements, a fair bit of social play and trading, and just a bit of luck. Some compounds are flammable and will grow more and more volatile over time; take too long to gather the necessary elements for those compounds and a lot of hard work will soon be scattered across the lab.
Although Compounded does involve a fair share of press-your-luck tension and certainly some strategic planning, the most successful scientists will often be those who strike a good trade with their fellow lab mates. Players are able to freely trade elements, laboratory tools, and even favors – if there is truly honor among chemists!
● 15 Page Full Color Rulebook
● Periodic Table Score Track
● Lab Key Wooden Start Player Marker
● 9 Starting Compound Cards
● 54 Compound cards
● 5 Lab Fire Cards
● 5 Punchboard Work Bench Panels
● 1 Nobel Workbench (2 Player Mode)
● 5 Punchboard Fire Extinguishers
● 5 Wild Element Punchboard Tokens
● 15 Punchboard Storage Markers
● 22 Punchboard Lab Equipment Tokens
● 15 Punchboard Flame Tokens
● 100 Plastic Element Crystals
● 40 Wooden Player Disks
The Geiger Expansion introduces a new, interactive paradigm to the base game of Compounded as players now sometimes have to work together to eliminate or reduce the threat of radioactivity. As productivity in the lab increases, so does the chance for radioactivity levels to rise. Scientists have to keep a close eye on the geiger counter or else risk the lab becoming too radioactive in which to work. Of course, those players with a propensity for causing chaos have even more methods at their disposal, ensuring that each game is exciting and dynamic.